Sunday, December 8, 2013

Final Project: Organic Mash Potatoes

I made one of my favorite dishes Mash Potatoes.  It's simple, easy to make and delicious! 


I went to the Farmers Market in Carroll Gardens Brooklyn. 


I brought organic red potatoes, organic garlic & a quart of organic grass fed cow milk for $15.50.  The butter I had at home.

I started off by washing & peeling the potatoes.

After washing & peeling, I cut the potatoes into the pan.

I boiled it in the pan for about 25minutes.

In the mean time I roasted the garlic for 25minutes as well.

After the potatoes were fully boiled & strained, I combined the roasted garlic, milk and butter in the pan.

 I began mashing the potatoes with all the ingrediants in low heat.  I also added a sprinkle of parmesan cheese that I had at home.


After complete it was ready to serve!

1 comment: